PROFIT FROM AURIGON’S LONG-STANDING EXPERTISE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL MOLECULES
For more than 30 years our scientists are gaining expert knowledge in the development of chemical compounds into pharmaceutical products. With a vita combining academic research, big pharma drug development experience and client oriented service performance, they are the perfect partner for testing of small molecules with challenging chemico-physical properties.
Our facilities and services cover all requirements of the non-clinical testing of NCEs:
- Pharmaco- and toxicokinetic sample measurement and evaluation with acknowledged and validated tools (WinNonLin)
- Studies performed according to the latest FDA, EMA, ICH and OECD guidelines
- GLP-compliant animal houses, quality assurance and audit reports for all GLP-compliant studies
- Multiple modes of administration (incl. long-term infusion, s.c. osmotic mini-pump, transdermal)
- Animal handling according to the 2010/63/EU guideline and under the control of the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee